carla young started the topic Keeping up to date with the market/further training in the forum Discussion 6 months, 1 week ago
I am a relatively new agent (only 1 year’s experience) and I want to expand my knowledge of the industry, keep up to date with market news etc. What is the best way to do this?
I went into business by myself as part of a franchise but am taking on listings and building my business alone. I have purchased books on how to be a succesful a…[Read more]
House prices may have reached their peak
1000 new built for rent homes for London
Mortgage lending growth falls back in April
London house purchase and remortgage lending up in Q1
Paragon Group half year results.
- ‘Noise and scaremongering from the detractors only makes us s ... - https://t.co/C24B8cfB7r https://t.co/VxJ9jcg4KN
- RT @copesestates: #Copes can help you find your #dream #property with our great listings #EstateAgents #PropHour #ConnectingEssex https://…
- RT @marketme: Looking for Free Social Media Management Software that's great for #EstateAgents? #PropHour https://t.co/Vwkz7IYmGz https://t…
- We hope you enjoyed our #PropHour - See you again next week Monday 8-9pm here on Twitter! https://t.co/Hf5FcIUBUZ
- Home Buyers Drainage Surveys – NADC Certified by
- Looking for an estate agent to help sell our property by
- Aerial Imagery for Marketing by
- London Estate Agents Networking Events/Social Media Listing Groups/Websites etc. by
- Are UK house prices now just too expensive? by
- Keeping up to date with the market/further training by
- Commerical Premises Portal Suggestions by
- Marketing Spanish Property Abroad in the UK by
- EPC and Gas safety certs by
- Setting up broadband for tenants by
Nobody cares about your Estate Agency
by Christopher Watkin
Getting prepared and planning for a house move
by Heather Roberts
You know you’re an estate agent when…
by Anthony Hesse
How many times a day should I tweet, post, share, pin etc… ??
by Christopher Walkey
Q2 2014 Rental Index
by Daniel Hamilton-Charlton
Don’t plan a buy-to-let funeral – Build to Rent could actually hera...
by Simon Duce
Part 2: Start using your editorial calendar. Template and step-by-step guid...
by Bea Patel
How to Convert Leads Into Deals in 2015.
by Sophie Elliott
How You Can Use the ‘Coming Soon’ Technique to Generate More Property I...
by Alan Allsopp
Estate Agents: What you should prepare for a new website.
by Alex Evans