It was a big day in the Lyons’ household on Monday 12 September. My little girl started school. Mum was nervous, I was anxious, but the little ‘un was unphased. Seeing her take […] Read more ►
(CML) Market commentary September 2016
NLA RESPONDS TO SHELTER’S ‘LAW-BREAKING LANDLORDS’ CLAIM
Period of adjustment for Prime Central London property
UK Property Transactions Count – August 2016
London Mayor launches ‘London Living Rent’
- Don't Assume They Know You do it for Free - https://t.co/ZTjj0sajF8 https://t.co/LkYPeTpNpC
- What’s Your Audience Worth? - https://t.co/yE0zjnv75D https://t.co/Vzgy7E3uN1
- RT @ChrisWalkey: Growing your Twitter Audience without spending a penny. Blog by @ChrisWalkey https://t.co/4VwiYLkhA2
- Agents beware: the need for speed could derail your rent - https://t.co/WCcNSKXlti https://t.co/JTGM4zVG7G
- Home Buyers Drainage Surveys – NADC Certified by
- Looking for an estate agent to help sell our property by
- Aerial Imagery for Marketing by
- London Estate Agents Networking Events/Social Media Listing Groups/Websites etc. by
- Are UK house prices now just too expensive? by
- Keeping up to date with the market/further training by
- Commerical Premises Portal Suggestions by
- Marketing Spanish Property Abroad in the UK by
- EPC and Gas safety certs by
- Setting up broadband for tenants by
Video: What would you do to see the property sector flourish?
by Alfred Ajani
“Property Portals” what’s new for 2015.
by Allen Walkey
How do vendors get the right smell for a successful home sale?
by Joanne Ridout
Help your tenants to help themselves (and you!)
by Rajeev Nayyar
The Paradox of Choice.
by Alex Evans
THE 12 BEST LIGHTING DESIGN RULES
by Grant Pierrus
Precise Mortgages ups age limit on second charge buy to let mortgages.
by Enness Private
How to handle disputes with your tenant
by Julie Baker
Our tips for landlords: Make your rental property stand out.
by Chloe Woodhouse
“Its proving to be difficult against so many established Estate and L...
by Christopher Watkin