The 5 Steps to Making Your Letting Agency work for you – John Paul (Sunday Times UK Letting Agent of Year 2014)
DO YOU OWN YOUR LETTING AGENCY OR DOES YOUR LETTING AGENCY OWN YOU?
Most letting agents who think they own a letting agency, don’t. They are simply self-employed. There is nothing wrong with being self-employed, own your letting agency, it must be able to operate successfully without you.
If your letting agency can run without you, congratulations! You have a systemised business that you can scale, grow and perhaps even sell.
However, if you are indispensable to your letting agency, then this book was written for you.
In his book FROM STRESS TO SUCCESS by John Paul (Sunday Times UK Letting Agent of the Year 2014 + owner of a 7 office agency operation in County Durham with over 2,000 managed properties) you will learn how to:
1. Review your existing processes so you can improve and systemise them
2. Write a detailed and usable business operations manual
3. Effectively train and develop your team to operate your business without you
4. Lead, rather than simply manage, your business and your people
5. Build a valuable asset that works for you now, and in the future
Link to Amazon