Enter the third annual Rental Repairs Survey with #Fixflo:
Your chance to win a £50 Amazon Voucher!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN.
2. Eligibility. Win a £50 Amazon Voucher prize draw is open to all UK (including Northern Ireland) residents – individuals, not businesses – who are aged 18 or over and who manage or whose company manages property. Tactile Limited’s employees, its subsidiary companies and their families, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Promotion are excluded.
3. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
4. The promotion commences on 25 June 2016 and closes at 16:00 on 29 July 2016. Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. To be eligible, entrants must complete the online survey in full and submit.
6. Only one completed online survey is permitted per entrant.
7. There are ten (10) £50 Amazon Vouchers available to win with each winner winning one of those vouchers
8. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The prize will be sent by email to the email address that the entrant has inputted into the completed online survey.
10. The draw will take place by random computer selection on 2 August 2016.
11. Winners will be notified by the email address they provided within the completed online survey.
12. Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winners, in the event that for any reason the winners cannot be notified after reasonable attempts and within 5 days of 2 August 2016, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. If the prize is unclaimed after three months, it will be redrawn and the winner notified by email.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred in the event that the Promotion is cancelled for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability will be limited to the minimum allowable by law).
15. To the extent permitted by law, the winner will exclude, release and forever discharge the Promoter and all other persons involved in the conduct of the promotion and organisation of any component of the prize, and their respective employees, agents, sub-contractors, consultants (including employees of those sub-contractors and consultants) directors, officers and sub-licensees from all liability for claims, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether arising under stature, from negligence, personal injury, death, property damage infringement of third party rights or otherwise) arising from or in connection with use of the prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for: tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.