I have writers-block, no time to write them, I’m not creative enough, I hate writing and many more are what I usually hear from any business when it comes to gathering quality blog content to share online. To be honest, I understand most of them as lots of things in my business are outsourced mostly down to me not being able to do them myself and the reason being not having the knowledge how to, the tools to do so to or simply not having enough time.
As content marketing gathers pace in importance within online marketing, I do often get asked by many of my clients who are looking to share content on my website, just what exactly should I be writing about?
Let us just assume you are wanting to get some content together so that you have at least one weekly blog post going out to your website and share across social media, I think the below topics are great ones to to engage your audiences. What is also good, is that each of theses 20 blogs you can soon purchase in full so you do not have to even write them yourself (click here):
- Home staging tips on a minimal budget.
- What to look out for when viewing property.
- 10 ways to give your spare room the WOW factor.
- What you need to know about mortgages.
- Top ways to save on energy in your home.
- Making your garden a key attraction when selling even if it is just your balcony.
- Great ideas for your house warming party.
- Best and worst indoor plants for your home.
- Useful tips for those downsizing in property.
- How your property got the right smell to sell?
- How to avoid repossession.
- Flooring ideas for your new home.
- Beginners guide to selling your first property.
- Looks for some great hallway ideas?
- Amazing lighting ideas for your home.
- How does a traditional high street estate agency compare to an online agency?
- A guide to buy-to-let mortgages.
- The best smart phone apps for home owners.
- 5 Things that can reduce the value of your property.
- How to property your property for burglars.
Author: Christopher Walkey
Founder of Estate Agent Networking and an internationally invited speaker on how to build online target audiences using Twitter and LinkedIn.