5 reasons you need social media to market your estate agency
Having lasted far beyond its buzz word days, social media marketing has been proven to add value to thousands of businesses across the globe. However many estate agents are having difficulty conquering this unexploited territory, despite the enormous opportunity it represents.
Here are 5 reasons why you shouldn’t ignore this invaluable marketing tool:
1. Word of mouth is the most powerful tool you have. Social media allows you to amplify and archive the positive conversations that are already taking place about your estate agency.
2. You already show that you care for your clients in person, so why aren’t you doing it online? Social media allows you to nurture relationships with your clients in an informal and personal way that shows that you really care.
3. Social media sites such as Facebook can be a great source of high impact-low cost advertising. Their ads allow you to target a specific geographical region that give you a highly targeted campaign.
4. Fair ground coming to town this weekend? New school opening next week? Change in the council tax? Social media provides a medium to show your passion and knowledge for your neighbourhood. By becoming the hub for your local area, you’ll be the first estate agent sellers think of.
5. Social media sites provide another way to show-off your properties – however they should NOT be used as an extension of your window display. The golden rule is that 20% of content should be about yourself and the other 80% should be content that is truly valuable to your audience.
Originally posted on Propertyflock, a new and easy to use one-stop hub for marketing your estate agency.