Social Media Management Tools for Estate Agents.
Social Media we are all knowledgeable on nowadays, even if it is merely how to share a photo of that night out on to Facebook, we are all savvy on the subject because it is fast becoming the only way some people communicate these days. Using social media to build brand awareness is also a very common topic and especially within estate agency, more and more are not only using it, but they are using the likes of Facebook and Twitter very well.
One thing is actively doing your agency’s social media, but what about managing it? Did you know that you do not have to be there all the time in order to share updates or you do not event have to sign in and out of varied accounts to send out the same message?
There are many names out there for managing your estate agency social media that includes paid for solution, free solutions and even those who white label themselves on other people’s software… So which are the best Social Media Management Softwares for Estate Agents:
- Hootsuite: This is really you ultimate software if you are using the basics of social media, ie you manage a few social media accounts for your agency – This is a very easy to use ‘dashboard’ style of management software. It is the leading social media management software so you know that it will always be up to date and working correctly. You can share your updates on Facebook pages, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn easily along with scheduling updates in advance.
- Sendible: An advanced social media management software that claims it can manage, measure and monitor your social media accounts thus delivering you a comprehensive understanding of how your efforts are being received across your individual accounts. Ideal for those who want a little bit more than just a management software to schedule posts.
- SproutSocial: (currently we use this company for all the accounts we manage) A more professional way to manage your social media allowing for posting across varied social media accounts and also schedule. Allows further basic features such as cleaning up your account of non-followers or silent accounts as well as helping you to find new followers based on location or keywords. A paid for service with varied packages to suit your requirements.
- Retortal: A neat white label social media management software that many other digital marketing agencies use to offer out to their own clients – Retortal offer white label social media management software. Ideal to use if you have a friendly relationship with the company using this kind of white label solution. Offers both free and paid for solutions.
- Buffer: With already 2 million users, they must obviously be providing some good social media management solutions. You can use via desktop or on the go via Andriod or IOS and their solution allows you do to pretty much as all the others do along with reports showcasing your progress and ability to edit photos for usage on Instagram / Pinterest etc.
- Socialoomph: Simple to understand and use and gets good review for ease of usage no matter what your social media level. Offers a free to use service and a paid for that allows you to access many other features to include sending DM’s to new followers and filtering profiles to avoid spam accounts.