Creating Competitive Advantage For Estate Agents by Tony Lynch.
The need for ongoing training and coaching is recognised by the most successful estate agents throughout the world.
Estate agents from the one office to the corporates benefit from coaching and training in order to remain ahead of their competitors, increasing productivity and profitability.
With increasing change and competition it’s vital for estate agents to implement structures and processes to stand out from the crowd of competition and to attract an ever increasing client bank.
You will be able to walk away from this training session with:
- Overview of the day, introductions and highlighting the major immediate challenges in your area.
- How to become the agent of influence.
- Connecting versus communication.
- How to successfully cross sell.
- How to multiply your board presence.
- The power of questions – scripts and dialogues that will work for you.
- How to use the portals to your advantage.
- Mastering the phone for the results you want.
- Networking that works.
- Structure to create client loyalty for repeat business.
- Plan ahead to stay ahead – A process for predictive results.
Numbers will be limited!
Register for The Next Creating Competitive Advantage for Estate Agents Workshop
Registration is £179.00, and includes tea/coffee on arrival, morning and afternoon break as well as a buffet lunch.
Date: Wednesday, April 27th, 2016
Location: Baden-Powell House Conference Centre, 65-67 Queens Gate, London, SW7 5JS.
Details: Registration starts at 9am. The training will commence at 9.30am and will conclude at 4.30pm. Seating is limited. Secure your spot today!
Find out more here: Estate Agents Training UK.
Sponsored Blog Post from Tony Lynch.