How to increase your profits 18 times over without the extra workload.
Hi, and how’s it going? We’ve all been there. Suddenly a For Sale board appears in front of one of your ex clients property. Or a prospect you gave up on suddenly decided to sell and you didn’t get a look in. This can be a painful experience. But what if there was a way to prevent that from ever happening again.
It is possible to be notified of any potential vendor in your center of influence and beyond. Sure there are sophisticated algorithms that can now predict which houses are likely to come on the market say within the next six months or so. But what if your competitors have access to these algorithms too? How do you get an edge? What makes the difference is the relationship you build with these prospects. And how do you do that?
Email marketing is one of the most effective online marketing methods. According to a Direct Marketing Association report, email marketing now returns £38 for every £1 spent. http://bit.ly/1NcxchX
The problem is most agents treat every prospect the same. They send the same messages to thousands of prospects with different needs. Research by Jupiter found, timely personalised emails drive 18 times more profit. http://bit.ly/1T6E4hZ.
By delivering a more personalised experience, you keep your clients engaged and encourage interaction with your agency until they are ready to sell. The trick is to find a way to figure out then personalise your messages based on where the prospect is in the home ownership cycle. Personalisation is more than just adding a personal name to a broadcast type email.
Real personalisation builds stronger connections and relationships that result in many more prospects sold on you and your agency before you even walk through their door. Increased performance depend on your ability to nurture thousands of prospects at different stages of the home ownership cycle effectively.
One way to achieve this is to invest in a system that automates the process of acquiring, nurturing and managing leads until they are ready to do business.
Setting up the system
The key steps to setting up an effective, high performing and predictable lead nurturing system are:
- Review your current marketing systems to figure out where improvements can be made.
- Identify how many vendors or landlords you need each month to meet your growth targets
- Develop a plan or blueprint to automatically nurture individual prospects based on response to emails or social media interactions. For example, create a plan or schedule to send a series of thought leading property updates about house prices or how to sell for a premium.Set your blueprint up to award lead scores and plan for contingencies based on triggers such as email opens, link clicks, document downloads etc. Or time lapses. E.g If a prospect doesn’t open email, try again in three months or enter into a different campaign. In two days after open award 20 points and send a video of how we conduct house valuations or send a link to download a vendor case study.
If prospect watches or downloads award 50 points. All leads with more than 50 points automatically get sent a request valuation email with a special offer and countdown. Integrate the system with your existing CRM for automatic client life cycle management.
- Create the campaign assets you need to engage prospects. If you want them to respond focus on offering them valuable information in a variety of formats. Video is most effective, case studies, podcasts, landing pages, articles etc
- Implement, test then launch. Once your campaign is up and running. Upload leads from your existing database or use digital advertising to drive traffic to landing pages where you have the system set up.
- Manage campaign performance and optimise. One of the best things about the system is the ability to track data and use as feedback for improving campaign performance.
- Decide whether you wish to do this yourself or with expert guidance from myself or similar marketing automation experts.
Timely, personalised emails build stronger relationships and drive 18 times more profit. It is possible to automatically nurture relationships with large numbers of prospects with different needs without increasing your workload, using a marketing automation system. To find out more, email me for a free consultation firstname.lastname@example.org