Why Sharing The ‘Right’ Content Is So Important
When trying to draw prospective clients to your agency and engage with them to use your services for the purchase or sale of their home, you need them to see you and your agency as experts within the field. Let’s be honest, people only want to trust their business to somebody who is knowledgeable and they can put their trust in.
That is why it is so important to consider the content you share.
Your content needs to engage with your audience, showcase that you are an expert within your property sales, purchasing and letting. The more your content engages the more trust you build and the more likely you are to draw in business.
What Is Content?
Content is in everything that you share. When listing a house for sale, the content relates to the images you are sharing, the descriptions, the layout and where this can be accessed.
It relates to your website, any blog posts, ebooks and videos.
How To Create Compelling Content
So, how does compelling content get created?
Before you start sharing anything and everything, take a moment to consider a few points.
- You need to think about your clients. What is it that they need from you. If you are selling their house, who is that property likely to attract? What makes this property unique to others in the local area? Why should people buy this one?
- How do you want your brand to be perceived? Your content is a visual and written reflection of you and your business. It is crucial that you share content that enhances your branding.
- What is the benefit of this content? You need your content to bring about a benefit to your readers and clients. It could be educational, where you are sharing tips on how to stage your a property, it could be informative, such as sharing information around the local housing market and it can be sales driven.
So before you start creating, you need to take a moment and ensure you have the tools you need. Get your mac working at optimum level and delete them junk items. Make sure you have a quality camera and ensure you have the needed software to edit and make sure your photographs are of professional quality.
Time to create content.
- Decide on the type of content you will be sharing. You want to ensure that your content varies in type to cover a wide client base need.
- Even if you are sharing an image on social media, you need to still consider the quality of the written content you share. The images and the words need to complement each other.
- Consider how the content will be shared. There are many tools that can be used to share the content that you create. The type of content will determine where some of it gets shares. Such as a property for sale is more likely to be shared on your website, in your agency and even emailed to prospective clients. Whilst a blog post you may wish to share on your website, social media and in your newsletter.