Why You Should Outsource Your Blog.
You have a blog page on your website, but do you use it? Everyday I come across business websites whose blog page has no recent content, or the content consists of a paragraph – or even worse it is empty.
Are you damaging your brand?
No one said maintaining a blog was easy, especially when you don’t have the skills and resources. But having no blog or a poor one is damaging your brand. It’s like someone giving you a book you really want to read, but all the pages are empty. You are left confused and disappointed; not a good first impression for any business.
Why don’t you blog?
The main reasons why companies say they don’t blog:
- No time
- I’m no good at writing
- Our business is boring, we have nothing to write about
- No marketing budget
Firstly, no matter what industry you are in you have a story to tell. People and businesses are fascinating, that’s why I love what I do; everyday I get to tell stories. But these stories enable my clients to build emotional connections with their customers.
Having a blog is about building trusting relationships with your readers. They want to get to know you and your business in ways a website can’t convey.
So if you can’t do it yourself, what are the options?
A guest post is when a person or a business writes content specifically for your blog. It’s a great way of ensuring you have regular content, but who should you ask? When looking for a guest blogger ideally you want:
- Someone with knowledge of your industry
- Who can provide relevant content for your clients
- They are experienced in writing guest posts, and
- They have a writing style that compliments your business
We fall into this category, in essence we write in the voice of your business. Why use a service such as ours?
- Detailed industry knowledge
- Consistent and relevant content
- Saves you time to concentrate on your business
- Experienced at turning your thoughts into words to tell your story
- Creatively able to gain the trust of your clients through emotional connections
- Provide client centric content
Can Andrea for further information about blog writing for your business.