Part Exchange your home for a new home with @TaylorWimpey:
Part exchanging was something we’d do on household items or cars, but today that new house might just be round the corner for you if you qualify for a new build part exchange. Taylor Wimpey explains their system:
Part Exchange your existing property for a brand new Taylor Wimpey home. Our Part Exchange scheme could help you move to a new home without you first having to sell your old one.*
When you buy a new home using our Part Exchange scheme, we’ll offer to buy your existing property from you, at a price we agree with you based on two independent valuations.**
You avoid all the stress of trying to sell your house on the market, managing and paying for estate agents, and worrying about house buying chains. It’s straightforward, to make your home move as easy as possible.
Here are the main benefits of Part Exchange.
1. If your home qualifies for Part Exchange, there’s no waiting for months with your house on the market, worrying about whether you will be able to sell. We agree the offer price up front, organise the survey and aim to complete the transaction as soon we can, so you can get on with planning your move.
2. We’ll offer a fair and realistic price for your property. We’ll instruct a minimum of two independent Agents to value the anticipated selling price of your property.
3. You won’t have to pay estate agent fees. Moving home is costly enough, without having to worry about estate agents fees as well. From the time you agree a Part Exchange with us, you won’t have to pay estate agents at all.
4. You won’t have to worry about house buying chains. With Part Exchange, you won’t need to worry about other people pulling out of their purchase or delaying their move.
5. You have a buyer for your home so you can move when your new home is ready!
Find out more here via the official website of Taylor Wimpey.